Annons:
Tagapps-software
Read 1546 times
Niklas
2019-04-10 13:36

Pixelmator Photo - AI-powered editing

I found this video review of the newly released iPad app, Pixelmator Photo. The reviewer has done a good job going through the features so I thought you could watch this instead of having me do a review. His way of going through the functionality almost makes it a quick tutorial of Pixelmator Photo for iPad.

Since I bought the app yesterday my experience using it is limited, but what I have seen I liked a lot. The machine learning editing works pretty well.

For the 5 USD the app cost, I think you get a good and easy to use photo editing app. Snapseed is a free alternative that I recommend if you feel Pixelmator is too expensive.

» ‎Pixelmator Photo on the App Store

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2019-04-10 21:43

How does this compare to lightroom/adobe photoshooot?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-04-11 10:50

Compared to Adobe Lightroom I would say that Pixelmator Photo is easier to use. Especially if you use the machine learning features. Lightroom has more features.

There is a difference in pricing too. Lightroom is free with basic features. Advanced features requires a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud. Pixelmator Photo has a one-time price that gets you everything. If you want to use a healing tool (for deleting objects), it is included in Pixelmator and requires the subscription in Lightroom. RAW file editing is included in the price of Pixelmator, but not in the free version of Lightroom.

The monthly subscription fee for Lightroom is 5 USD. That is the same as the price of buying Pixelmator Photo and use it forever.

Adobes Photoshop for desktop is more advanced than Pixelmator Photo, but it is also much more than just a photo editor, so I don't think they are a good comparison. I haven't used Photoshop for iPad in several years and cannot compare them. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-11 14:57

#2 I'm glad you brought up RAW images, I think for that price you can't grumble! I will definitely consider downloading this when I go travelling.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: