Annons:
Tagapps-software
Read 1423 times
Niklas
2018-12-19 11:17

Huge improvements in FiLMiC Pro

Dynamic range is a cameras ability to render the darkest and lightest parts of an image. This is true for both still cameras and video cameras.

The FiLMiC Pro app is the choice of many smartphone videographers because of its pro quality features. In the next update they use a new technique to improve the dynamic range of video. Take a look at the embedded video to see the difference yourself. This will be an in-app purchase once the update has been released (December 20, 2018).

The footage was shot on an iPhone Xs Max. That’s where you get the largest enhancements, but even the iPhone SE and other smartphones see great improvements. I was surprised by the spiders web suddenly being visible in the video above with the update.

If you want to read more about the Cinematgrapher Kit update, follow the link below:

» Cinematographer Kit - Filmic Pro Mobile Video | Filmic Pro Mobile Video

What app do you use for shooting video with your phone? Depending on the intended use of the video, I use the iPhone stock camera app, ‎Moment or ‎FiLMiC Pro.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2018-12-19 22:44

I use GoPro's app 'Quik' but from the little use I have had out of it I don't think you can change the the colour like this app can.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-12-20 06:21

I used to have Quik but never used it, so I deleted it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: