Annons:
Tagstories-inspiration
Read 1454 times
Niklas
2018-09-05 12:44

Apple's claim of iPhone studio quality photos fair

In this ad Apple says that iPhone X can take studio quality portraits. It was reported by British TV viewers to the British Advertising Standards Authority for being a false claim. After reviewing the ad ASA concluded that the ads were not misleading:

”We recognised that there were many effects, techniques and tools used in studio photography which played a vital role in capturing high standard images, many of which were not available to someone solely using the iPhone X. However, we recognised the emphasis was placed on the significance of the lighting effects on achieving the quality of image the ad demonstrated, and we understood that those images shown were a true reflection of the capabilities of the iPhone X's camera. For those reasons, we concluded that the ad was not misleading."

I'm not particularly fond of these effects, but I use the standard portrait mode from time to time.

» U.K. regulatory board backs Apple iPhone X claim of 'studio quality' portraits

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2018-09-05 22:16

I do find these features impressive, I need to start making more use of them myself.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: