Annons:
Tagequipment
Read 1503 times
Niklas
2017-10-11 11:20

I like Moment phone lenses, and this is why

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Moment makes lenses for mobile phones like iPhone, Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy. I have used them for a number of years. Originally I only had their telephoto lens but now I use their macro and wide angle lenses too.

My main reason for using Moment, apart from the lens quality, is the way you attach the lenses to the phone. For the iPhone I have a Moment case. It has openings on the back for the two cameras and flash. In the camera openings there are bayonet sockets. The sockets makes it quick and easy to fit and change lenses. It also makes sure the lenses are properly fitted every time, unlike some of the lenses with clip on mounts.

If you don’t want to use the Moment case you can attach a mounting plate to the phone instead. Moment has made plates for many different phone (and some iPad) models. They are attached with adhesives. If you want to take the plate off again you can do so using a blow dryer to warm it up, making the glue less sticky and the plate easy to peal off.

Do you use lenses for your phone? If so, what brand and why did you choose them?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: